Enjoy a South African Braai
Tickets: $75 each
4:30 – 5:30 Drinks and Appetizers
5:30 – 6:00 Presentation with Stephanie Ellis, Wild Care’s Executive Director
6:00 – 8:00 Dinner and entertainment by Sarah Burrill
Nickerson (Wild Care Owl) and Turtle 45 to welcome you!
Enjoy the taste of a South African Bar-B-Q, Vegan & Vegetarian Fare with chef and owner Sanette Groenewald.
RSVP through 5 PM April 27, 2018
- Buy tickets online through Eventbrite
- Or email [email protected]
- Full details at www.wildcarecapecod.org
- Vegetarian and Vegan fare available
- Silent auction to benefit Wild Care
- Cash bar and additional beverages available for purchase
- Signature drink: African Sunrise!
If you find an animal in
Our helpline and our facility
Cocktails for Ducktales
Cocktails for Ducktales By Jennifer Taylor, Animal Care Coordinator When you go walking in the forest in Truro, you hope to see some wildlife, and do not expect to discover a wandering, 6lb rooster. But you might, and somebody did! After a good chaseREAD ALL NEWS
DID YOU KNOW??
Wild Care has a state-of-the-art seabird therapy pool, which allows seabirds and waterfowl to exercise on running water. This will help our bird friends recover more quickly so they can get back to their watery habitats!