Ways to Give – Planned Giving
Let your passion for wildlife become your legacy. Support Wild Care through Planned Giving and protect the Cape’s wildlife into the future! Here’s how…
Wills and Trusts
Bequests are easy to write and are revocable, and you may change beneficiaries at any time. They cost nothing during your lifetime and they are very personal.
Charitable IRA Rollover
Are you a Wild Care, Inc. enthusiast over 70 1/2 with an IRA?
Would you like to support the organization in a tax-wise way?
The Charitable IRA Rollover may be just the thing for you.
- Donor must be 70 1/2 years or older at time of transfer (Or 72 for individuals turning 70 1/2 after 12/31/19).
- Maximum transfer per year is $100,000
- Gift must be outright. Gifts to donor advised funds or life income vehicles do not qualify.
- The IRA administrator must transfer the gift directly from the IRA account, to Wild Care, Inc. Donors with check-writing ability for their IRA’s may use this feature to make the gift.
- Gifts must be made prior to December 31st of each year to qualify for favorable tax treatment in that year.
View a sample letter to facilitate this tax-wise way to support Wild Care, Inc. and to take advantage of tax-free distributions.
Change of Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation
Designate Wild Care as your Life Insurance Beneficiary.
View sample language to be used on your Life Insurance Beneficiary Form.
For questions, please contact Stephanie Ellis, Wild Care Executive Director, at 508-240-2255, or [email protected]
Wild Care Inc.’s tax identification number is #04-3234724
If you find an animal in
Our helpline and our facility
COVID-19: Wild Care’s Status
A Message from our Executive Director, March 26, 2020. Wild Care Friends. We hope you are all healthy and safe during this unsettling time. We want you all to know that during this time of uncertainty, Wild Care is here!READ ALL NEWS
DID YOU KNOW??
Wild Care has a state-of-the-art seabird therapy pool, which allows seabirds and waterfowl to exercise on running water. This will help our bird friends recover more quickly so they can get back to their watery habitats!