Ways to Give – Planned Giving
Let your passion for wildlife become your legacy. Support Wild Care through Planned Giving and protect the Cape’s wildlife into the future! Here’s how…
Wills and Trusts
Bequests are easy to write and are revocable, and you may change beneficiaries at any time. They cost nothing during your lifetime and they are very personal.
Charitable IRA Rollover
Are you a Wild Care, Inc. enthusiast over 70 1/2 with an IRA?
Would you like to support the organization in a tax-wise way?
The Charitable IRA Rollover may be just the thing for you.
- Donor must be 70 1/2 years or older at time of transfer (Or 72 for individuals turning 70 1/2 after 12/31/19).
- Maximum transfer per year is $100,000
- Gift must be outright. Gifts to donor advised funds or life income vehicles do not qualify.
- The IRA administrator must transfer the gift directly from the IRA account, to Wild Care, Inc. Donors with check-writing ability for their IRA’s may use this feature to make the gift.
- Gifts must be made prior to December 31st of each year to qualify for favorable tax treatment in that year.
View a sample letter to facilitate this tax-wise way to support Wild Care, Inc. and to take advantage of tax-free distributions.
Change of Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation
Designate Wild Care as your Life Insurance Beneficiary.
View sample language to be used on your Life Insurance Beneficiary Form.
For questions, please contact Stephanie Ellis, Wild Care Executive Director, at 508-240-2255, or [email protected].
Wild Care Inc.’s tax identification number is #04-3234724
If you find an animal in
Our helpline and our facility
Please donate today to our SUMMER APPEAL
Please donate today to our SUMMER APPEAL. Your donations are what allows us to do the work we do. Our Clinic has been bustling all summer with baby animals, and the many success stories are only made possible by your support!READ ALL NEWS
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
28 June, 2023
Orleans Firebirds Baseball Wild Care Night!
14 June, 2023
Eat Locally Sourced and Superbly Prepared Meals, and Help Save Wildlife
18 June, 2023
Rain Date! Wild Care Will Now Host the Baby Shower for Wildlife on Sunday, June 18th in Eastham
DID YOU KNOW??
Wild Care has a state-of-the-art seabird therapy pool, which allows seabirds and waterfowl to exercise on running water. This will help our bird friends recover more quickly so they can get back to their watery habitats!