Wild Care’s “Wild Baby” Shower 2020
- 10am Nickerson with Amy
- 10:30am Baby Birds with Stephanie
- 11am Garv with Amy
- 11:30am Up Up with Jennifer
- 12pm Baby Mammals with Stephanie
- 1pm Raffle Basket Winner Announcement
Below is a list of critical items that Wild Care uses for most of our feathered and furred babies! Many items can be found at Agway, Bird Watcher’s General Store and your local market.
- Paper Towels
- Tissues (no lotion or fragrance)
- Bleach (No additives or scent. Must say, kills 99.9 % germs)
- Gerber Chicken or Turkey Baby Food (with broth, no gravy!)
- Pillow cases
- Towels (no frills or holes)
- Shelled walnuts (unsalted, no additives)
- Mixed frozen berries
- No melt suet
- Pedialyte (unflavored)
- Face masks
- Latex or Nitrile gloves (all sizes)
- Stop and Shop
- Christmas Tree Shop
- Visa Gift Cards
- Ace Hardware
If you find an animal in
Our helpline and our facility
Snowy Owl – Rescue, Rehab, Release!
This magnificent Snowy Owl was rescued in January 2022 in Provincetown, MA by George DeLeon and Roxanne Layton. The bird was being attacked by crows...READ ALL NEWS
DID YOU KNOW??
Wild Care has a state-of-the-art seabird therapy pool, which allows seabirds and waterfowl to exercise on running water. This will help our bird friends recover more quickly so they can get back to their watery habitats!